Online application process
Welcome to our brand new secure online application process.
Party in the Park is on 6 July 2019 this year. Woking and the surrounding area has such a thriving cultural scene we can be proud of and this year we are showcasing and celebrating the best to inspire others to be part of it. If you would like to attend and fall into any of the following categories, please apply online;
- Food and Drink
- Not-for-profit organisations
- A provider of cultural activities including children’s activities, sports activities, theatre, art workshops, street artists, puppetry, musicians (bands, choirs, buskers, acoustic, orchestras) etc.
- Retail (selling merchandise)
- Dance groups need to apply through Dance Woking via email@example.com
The booking process is split into five stages.
Registered applicants will receive email notifications at each stage of the process. These will outline the status of your application and indicate the required actions for the next stage. If the required actions are not completed, email reminders will also be sent to applicants.
Before you start your application you can view the following information;
- Site Map
Stage 1: Register / Create an account
Applicants will be requested to:
- submit company or organisation details
- Social media information
- Type of organisation
- How far you are from Woking
Please note that you have just created an account, you now need to progress to submitting your offer before we will accept or decline your application.
Stage 2: Submit interest
- Provide a description of product(s), activity/entertainment or service(s) to be offered at the event.
- It’s at this stage where the event team will accept or decline your interest. This is based on your and other applicant's offers. We would like to see fresh ideas for the event every year, so always looking for new talent and exciting new activities. Successful applicants will move on to the next stage. Please note previous attendance does not guarantee acceptance. We are always looking for fresh ideas and inspirational experiences for our visitors.
Stage 3: Upload documentation
- upload your public liability insurance (minimum cover accepted £5 million)
- upload your risk assessment
- Here is a link to how to undertake a risk assessment.
- Click here for a template (blank form) risk assessment to use.
- Complete the online form for your Fire Risk Assessment
- Upload any technical documents if you are a band or performer
In addition, traders preparing food on-site will be asked to submit a hygiene training certificate and a food hygiene rating certificate.
Once WBC officers have approved your documents (you will receive and email for each document approval), then you can progress to selecting your utilities i.e;
- Power: If you are not sure about your power requirements, please click here
- Tables and chairs
- Location: This is your preferred location. The organisers will allocate you a zone/pitch based on your offer and have the final decision. See map on website for zones.
Stage 4: Pay online and accept T&C's
Once the information provided in stage 3 has been submitted and accepted, applicants/stallholders will then be asked to pay online if a payment is required. This will be the full amount. See terms and conditions for cancellations.
Please note: payments will be directed to and processed by Woking Borough Council’s payment portal.
Stage 5: Receive event documentation
Documentation/ joining instructions will be sent three weeks before the event (week commencing 6 August).
- Festival map, location, access and car parking information.
- Arrival and departure times.
- On-site documentation checklist.
- Fire safety equipment checklist.
In addition, alcohol traders will be supplied with:
- Temporary Event Notice (TEN). Woking Borough Council is the licensed organisation for this event.
- Challenge 25 notices and terms and conditions.
- Traders selling alcohol must log and report refused purchases with the event management team.