Where to eat
Hungry visitors to Woking have a wealth of choice when it comes to dining. From Cordon Bleu to world cuisine. Or for food on the go, why not try Woking's artisan market?
16 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6ET
- Delicious Mexican food. Try Araceli's famous burrito!
Level One, The Peacocks Centre, Woking GU21 1BG
- 01483 764080
Ideally situated for a night at the theatre.
95-97 High Street, Horsell GU21 4SY
- 01483 768788
- Beijing Restaurant is one of the premium Chinese restaurants in the area, seating up to 180 diners.
- 27 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6XR
- 01483 730848
- A mix of cosy booths, sharing tables, and a soft seating area. Plenty of space for busy shoppers to put their feet up at any time of day.
- 18 High Street, Woking GU21 6BW
Long established, fully licenced and air-conditioned restaurant, specialising in good quality Indian food.
- 39 Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 5AJ
- Luxurious Indian cuisine.
- 1 Wolsey Place, Woking GU21 6XU
Speciality coffee shop, serving cakes and pastries, freshly-baked bagels made to order, a large variety of coffees, smoothies, bottled drinks and other house specialities.
- 1 Goldsworth Road, Woking GU21 6JY
A wide range of home-made meals, cakes and soups served daily.
Jubilee Square, Woking GU21 6GA
Whether it's a coffee and croissant with the morning paper, or a spot of people watching over lunch with a glass of wine in hand, Rouge has got just the thing to hit the spot.
- 53-55 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6HN
- Great quality, authentic Italian food at sensible prices.
- Centrium, 12-14 Victoria Road, Woking GU22 7PB
- Pan-Asian buffet, offering a choice of Chinese, Indian, Thai and European cuisine, all under one roof.
- 63 Old Woking Road, West Byfleet KT14 6LF
Well established restaurant, serving the best of traditional Peking and Japanese cuisine.
Upper Concourse, Peacocks Centre, Woking GU21 6GE
Coffees and teas available all day, with lunches served daily and a children's menu available.
53 Westfield Road, Woking GU22 9NQ
- Embracing Chinese, Thai and Malaysian cuisines.
- 14 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6ET
Authentic Greek and Mediteranean cuisine.
1 Crown Square, Woking GU21 6HR
A family-run business that provides top quality food and service throughout the working day, at realistic prices.
6 Old Woking Road, West Byfleet KT14 6NU
High quality Indian restaurant, serving healthy food in a friendly atmosphere.
48-54 Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 5BG
Fully licenced restaurant for all occasions, offering unlimited good quality food at moderate prices.
49 Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 5AJ
- Award-winning Indian cuisine in a luxurious surroundings.
- 9-11 Church Path, Woking GU21 6EJ
Fine authentic Lebanese dining, taking you to the heart of the Middle East within a traditional themed restaurant.
10-12 Lower Guildford Road, Knaphill GU21 2EG
Established in 1976 and still serving great traditional curries.
16 High Street, Woking GU21 6BW
- Traditional Italian food with a modern twist, with a rustic décor and open kitchen
- 21-25 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6XR
- Las Iguanas lives for food, and to bring food alive – with an irresistible bolt of Latin American energy.
- 44 Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6HW
- Popular italian restaurant in the heart of Woking Town Centre, serving traditional dishes, using only the freshest available ingredients.
4-7 Albion House, Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6HW
0117 930 9971
Your friendly neighbourhood café bar, open all-day everyday.
- 20 Chertsey Road, Woking GU21 5AB
- Fully air-conditioned pizza and pasta restaurant.
- 39 Station Approach, West Byfleet KT14 6NR
- A relaxed venue in which to savour delicious Italian food, freshly prepared every day.
- 8-10 Centrium, Woking GU22 7PA
- The first Indian street food bazaar experience in Woking.
- 18 The Broadway, Woking GU21 5AP
Simply the best Thai cuisine, with a touch of class.
- 36-37 Station Approach, West Byfleet KT14 6NF
- A family-run business, offering authentic Thai food at reasonable prices.
So's Chinese Kitchen
- 1 White Rose Lane, Woking GU22 7AA
Popular Chinese restaurant in the heart of Woking.
- 21 High Street, Woking GU21 6BW
- 01483 724811
- One of the most recognised halal steak dining restaurants in the UK.
- 71 Old Woking Road, West Byfleet KT14 6LF
Comfortable and friendly Thai restaurant.
- 33 Chertsey Road, Woking
Thali Thali is a classic Indian restaurant with a modern look, serving healthy and authentic contemporary cuisine.
- 59-61 Commercial Way, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HN
A unique and relaxed dining environment, with menus offering honest, elegance and, above all, beautiful food cooked with skill and served in a contemporary and welcoming environment.
Trevi Ristorante Italiano
30-31 Station Approach, West Byfleet, KT14 6NF
Trevi is an authentic, family-run restaurant. Enjoy Italian food the traditional way.
Wocca Grill and Bar 92
DoubleTree by Hilton, Church Street East, Woking GU21 6HA
Exceptional modern food with all the fine dining trimmings.
58 Goldsworth Road, Woking GU21 6LQ
- 01483 756283