When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable.
Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone.
These include small files known as cookies.
- They cannot be used by themselves to identify you personally.
- They do not contain personal data.
- Most cookies are entirely anonymous
These pieces of information are used to deliver content and services online for you by:
- Measuring how many people are using the website (known as "analytics"), so we can make improvements where necessary and ensure that there is enough capacity for users.
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how people interact with our website so we can make improvements where necessary.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them, including information and videos about what they are and how to manage them, at DirectGov.
List of cookies used on Celebrate Woking
The only cookies used on Celebrate Woking are Site Improve to help us monitor visits.